Junior Quantity Surveyor - Dublin (2271)
Entered: 16 Oct 2018
Our client is one of the top Irish Main Contracting Firms working in all sectors such as Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, Data Centres, Conservation and Education. The company seeking a highly motivated individual in the role of Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their Dublin team.
- You’ll work closely with and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- You’ll be responsible for liaising with clients from initial enquiries through to final accounts, cost control and management of projects.
- You’ll be responsible for procuring sub-contracts and agreeing final accounts.
- You’ll be responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts as well as other duties assigned by the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Liaising with the Project Team & Design Team to ensure program, details and specifications are met
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or construction economics
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with proven track record
- Contractually and commercially astute
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication skills
- Effective Team Player
- Knowledge of RIAI & GCC forms of contract
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of Cubit & CostX packages preferable
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.