Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 07 Mar 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Kerry’s niche civil contractors for a Junior Quantity Surveyor / Estimator to cover a number of residential and civil projects from their head office in Kerry.
This is a permanent role where the successful candidate is provided time to grow their career.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
- Qualified to Degree Level with a minimum of 1 years postgraduate experience.
- Exposure to commercial / residential and healthcare projects.
- Desire to progress prolonged career with main contractor.
- Ability to work independently when required.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- A salary of €30,000 - €35,000 is on offer, D.O.E.
For more information of the role please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 8666089 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com