Project Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor
Entered: 17 June 2019
Our client are a globally respected Main Contractor with operations throughout Europe, currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to be based full-time in South East Ireland on a permanent basis.
• Provide assistance to Senior QS and provide administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements
• Provide commercial assistance to site team
• Attend commercial meetings with QS team
• Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
• Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts
Your qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 2-5 years working on large scale construction projects such as health care, data centres, retail, commercial etc.
• Minimum Degree qualification or higher
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
• Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0044208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE