Project Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 04 Apr 2020
A generous payment package is on offer for the right candidate, inlcuding flights to the UK.
- Assist Senior Management to manage subcontract packages and overseeing payments, along with normal QS duties
- Cost Control, with reporting on budgets and variations
- Ensuring commercial results are achieved for projects
- Taking contracts from subcontract procurement through to final accounts
- Prepare or assess applications, Internal Valuations/Cost Value, reconciliations and subcontract liability reports
- Attending site progress and cost meetings and liaising with client/design team & subcontractors
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are completed on time & to budget.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with a main contractor
- A degree in Quantity Surveying
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure
- To be able to co-ordinate various projects at the same time
- Strong organisation, time management
- An attractive rewards package: including, pension scheme, professional subscriptions and other benefits.
- Opportunities for additional responsibility and career development
If you think this job is right for you, please apply below! Alternatively, you can call Ross on 087 - 965 1242