Quantity Surveyor - Civil/Utilities - Dublin
Entered: 27 Jan 2021
Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
Dublin / Leinster
€70-80k + Package
Our client is a national civil engineering contractor specialising in motorway, rail, roads, water supply and utility projects.
They are currently looking for a senior Quantity Surveyor with several years experience and a background in civil engineering and/or utilities to join their team.
- Assist with all commercial aspects of the contracts, support site staff in understanding the contract documents in order to satisfy the client’s requirements and maximise sales revenue/variations.
- Provision of commercial / productivity information to Project Director in order to aid decision making.
- Assist and manage your commercial team members.
- Drafting weekly productivity of teams.
- Reviewing weekly profit and loss of teams.
- To manage work in progress and ensuring debtors are kept to a minimum.
- Assist in preparation of all sub contracts.
- Monitoring / scrutinising of weekly costs and productivity, and reporting on same
- Agree and pay interim and final accounts to sub contractors.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying.
- Must have knowledge of different forms of contracts.
- An interest in managing finances and budgets.
- High degree of financial and commercial awareness.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George @ ICDS