Quantity Surveyor - Civils
Entered: 16 Dec 2018
Our client wish to hire a Quantity Surveyor with previous Civils experience for a new WWTP project in Wicklow.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our client would like to hear from you if you are a Quantity Surveyor with previous experience on civils projects such as WWTP, infrastructure – roads, motorways etc.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client’s representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client’s representatives.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Minimum of 5 years working on large scale projects for main contractors as a Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- Experience working with a main contractor on large scale civil engineering projects
- Familiar with Irish contracts
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0044208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE