Quantity Surveyor - County Dublin
Entered: 14 Dec 2018
Quantity Surveyor – County Dublin REF:2624
Our client a Main Contractor in Ireland is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on commercial projects based in Dublin. The company culture is very progressive placing a strong emphasis on the development of their staff. This role would be ideal for a QS who wants long-term career prospects.
- Pricing and preparing Tenders.
- Development monitoring & feasibility studies.
- Negotiating and purchasing of Sub-Contracts, subsequent account management and final agreement.
- Measuring and valuing variations and preparing final accounts.
- Cost Managements and Cost Engineering.
- Attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with sub-contractors.
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Construction Management.
- 2 + years working as a quantity surveyor for a main contractor.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Good attention to detail and Organisational Skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Salary €35,000 - €45,000
- Travel allowance
- Good benefits package