Quantity Surveyor (Developer)
Entered: 26 May 2019
Quantity Surveyor (Developer) |Dublin & Leinster | €Neg + Package + Bonus
Our client is a premier house building company in Ireland, the Group is well positioned with a highly attractive land bank of strategically located sites in the Greater Dublin area. Over the next few years they will undertake the planning, design and construction of several thousand new homes in and around the M50.
- Preparing and updating cost plans throughout design development to include liaison with design teams and delivery teams ensuring construction budgets for upcoming developments are robust.
- Taking off quantities from drawings to create bills of quantities for upcoming developments, providing site teams with working documents and budgets.
- Procurement of products, services and materials pre-contract including value engineering details and undertaking cost benefit assessments of alternative solutions.
- Interpretation of live cost reports to incorporate into future cost plans.
- To attend meetings and undertake site visits.
- Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
- 5+ yrs post-graduate experience in a Developer, Contractors or Consultants office.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good IT skills with competency at Buildsoft, Cost-ex or equivalent.
- Attend CPD and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To have strong analytical skills and ability to present findings.