Entered: 17 Feb 2020
* Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
* Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to sub-contractor
* Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager
* Preparing monthly reports
* Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account
* Cost monitoring and reporting
What you need to have
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* 3 years experience
* Experience with Civils/Demolition Projects
* Strong experience in digital skills, costx, Buildsoft, BIM and 3D models
* The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
* Strong commercial awareness and client facing skills
* Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment
* Salary guide DOE
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Ciaran on 0877713484/ today - all communications are treated confidential.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.