Entered: 20 Sept 2020
Key roles and responsibilities
* Prepare full enquiry packs and collate all tender information.
* Tender analysis, comparing individual tenders against each other and against budget.
* Take off and procurement of materials.
* Analyse subcontractor monthly applications and prepare valuations.
* Cost monitoring and reporting.
* Agreeing final accounts.
* Assisting with pricing future projects.
* Third level Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
* 3-5 years' experience in a similar role, Residential projects is preferred
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills dealing with site team/subcontractors/suppliers/design team.
* Good attention to detail, with an analytical approach and ability to work using your own initiative.
* IT Skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular, are essential.
* Full clean drivers licence.
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
* Competitive salary of €45-55K DOE
* Car/Car Allowance.
* Great Career Progression
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click apply or call Ciaran on 0877713484/ today.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Job Type: Permanent