Entered: 16 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading civil construction companies.
The successful candidate must have minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveying working on Civils projects. The Quantity Surveyor will join their team based in the Leinster Region.
Quantity Surveyor requirements include:
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Negotiating and purchasing of sub-contractors, subsequent account management and final agreement.
- Cost preparations, final accounts, cost analysis subcontractor management, variations, valuations interpret contract and ensure the best interest of the project
- Manage and report on financial performance of allocated projects.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with sub-contractors.
The successful Quantity Surveyor requires:
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience with proven track record
- Experience working on Civils Projects is required
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.