Entered: 18 Apr 2019
Projects are typically in the civil engineering and waste and waste water utility sector, with project values range from €1m to €30m plus in Design & Build, and DBOM, ECI and traditional forms.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics have between 7 and 10 year’s experience, with a minimum of 3yrs at Senior level and coupled with a proven track record and relevant experience in dealing with all surveying functions on similar scale projects with Main Contractors.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative, have an excellent knowledge of the industry, be motivated and a good team player.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential for this role.
- You will be responsible for and have experience taking contracts from subcontract procurement through to final accounts.
- You will attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with client / design team & subcontractors.
- Working closely with Contract and Project Managers to ensure projects are completed on time & to budget, and all necessary financial administration of projects is being complied with, and necessary financial reporting on contracts for Managing Director.
- You will ensure accurate & timely contract administration / managing & minimising risk from contracts.
- Final account resolution and negotiations with Client’s and Subcontractors
- Ensuring regular financial reporting on contract performance is being completed