Entered: 19 Jan 2022
This position will suit an individual who is self-motivated and has experience within the built environment who is looking for a permanent position in the West or Mid-West.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maximise revenue and reduce costs.
- Monitor and manage project finances.
- Review notices and contractual correspondence and issue timely correspondence.
- Negotiate with and appoint subcontractors.
- Prepare subcontract and suppliers documents.
- Prepare and review monthly cost reports.
- Negotiating subcontractors and suppliers final accounts.
- Variations: measurement and pricing
- Follow up claim negotiations and maximise returns.
- Identify and investigate losses.
- 3rd level qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- 5 + years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Ireland or the UK.