Quantity Surveyor (Housing)
Entered: 28 Nov 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for our client based in South Cork. The successful candidate will have strong experience of working on both Private and Social Housing scheme. Experience of liasing with Local Councils and Social Housing stakeholders is a distinct advantage. This is a newly created role with a client who is recognised for delivering projects on time and on budget.
Typical projects are Social Housing new build and reactive maintenance contracts, voids and repairs. You will be responsible for leading the day to day commercial aspects of the business, reporting to the Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will liaise with clients on pricing and charging matters and therefore the ability to communicate promptly and clearly at all times is essential.
Duties & Requirements:
- Create a strong understanding with clients and subcontractors.
- Assist in all pre and post contract quantity surveying duties in the pricing of works and services and the production of tender documentation/schedules of works and any other contract documentation required for the procurement of such works.
- Liaise with the Client, Contract Administrator and appointed subcontractors.
- Good experience working on Housing/ Social Housing contracts.
- Experience of working on the commercial aspects of reactive maintenance and repairs on social housing projects as a Quantity Surveyor is highly desirable.
- Degree qualified Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent communicator
- Team Player
For more information on this vacancy please contact Sarah Murphy on 00353 85 860 8026 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org