Quantity Surveyor (Intermediate)
Entered: 02 June 2020
Quantity Surveyor (Intermediate) |Dublin|Neg
Here at ICDS we are working closely with one of the countries most prestigious contactors, who are on the lookout for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their team being based in Dublin.
- 3+ year's experience.
- Quantity surveying degree qualification.
- Liaise with Construction Manager and the likes.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Estimating materials, time and labour costs etc.
- Be able to value completed work and arrange for payments.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Possess a strong ability to work towards deadlines/goals on time.
- Experience working alongside contractors/sub-contractors.
- Prepare tender submission cash flow's etc.
- Good time management skills.
If interested please contact email@example.com