Entered: 20 Sept 2019
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join an Irish owned construction company with projects based in Jersey. As one of the largest building contractors in Jersey, our client work across a wide range of sectors, including both commercial and residential, and have a number of projects lined up which is why they now require another QS to join the team.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Measure materials/quantities required for site
- Liaise with subcontractors for quotations.
- Compare prices from different costs.
- Chase subcontractors for prices.
- Prepare Subcontract orders for approval by Senior QS.
- Prepare subcontract payments with current contracts and final accounts/ check retention value.
- Pass quotation costs to Senior Quantity Surveyor for authorisation, approval or feedback.
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying (or similar)
- Experience of working as a QS for a Construction Main Contractor
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills
- Willing to relocate to Jersey (or already based in Jersey)
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive benefits package to be discussed as required
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE