Entered: 07 Mar 2021
* Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
* On site liaison with management
* Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to sub-contractor
* Monitoring of project costs
* Preparing monthly reports
* Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account.
* New tender assessment and evaluation
* Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
* 5+ years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office
* Full driving licence
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Ciaran on 0877713484 / for more information.
JOB 36898 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.