Quantity Surveyor - Lucan, Dublin
Entered: 01 June 2020
Quantity Surveyor – Lucan, Dublin
Salary of circa €65k + package – Immediate start – Interviews by phone
Join a Tier 1 construction company and be an important part of a €10m school remediation project that will run for over a year. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial management of the project, from planning to final accounts.
This is a highly respected organisation with a track record of delivering award-winning projects for prestigious clients. Due to being active on substantial multi-year projects they can offer you a long-term position and opportunities to continually advance your career. They have earned significant repeat business due to outstanding project delivery and you will be a key part of the company as they continue to build on their unrivalled track record within Ireland’s construction sector.
As an organisation that is keen to invest in the continued development of their team, they offer a variety of formal/informal training, mentoring and assistance with professional qualifications.
Your role will involve:
- Cost control and management of suppliers and subcontractors
- Managing and forecasting the cash flow of the project
- Liaising with and reporting to the project and client commercial team
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all key project stakeholders
- The ability to prepare and negotiate supplier and subcontractor tender packages
You will need:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- A proven track record in dealing with suppliers, subcontractors and clients
Want to learn more?
Apply confidentially with your CV, call 085 763 4040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.
Our team have been recruiting construction professionals at all levels for over 20 years for both permanent and contract positions with large main contractors, premier developers and civil engineering firms. We have a track record of successfully placing people on iconic projects such as the prestigious National Gallery of Ireland refurbishment and the €150 million ESB headquarters redevelopment. With offices in Dublin and Sligo, we are well placed to advise you on career opportunities nationwide.