Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor
Entered: 18 Apr 2019
Our client has built up a reputation as one of the leading Building Main Contractors in operation throughout Ireland. Now seeking a QS on a permanent basis for Tipperary.
A very attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 2+ years' experience in Quantity Surveying role
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE