Quantity Surveyor - Meath (2460)
Entered: 19 Dec 2018
Senior Quantity Surveyor required for our client who are based in County Meath. They are a growing Medium sized main contractor. The right candidate will have previous main contracting experience
- Cost Control / Management of Projects.
- Experience of pricing and preparing Tenders
- Preparing measures and works packages for procurement and valuation purposes.
- Actively work with Project Managers relating to contract variations.
- Negotiating and purchasing of Sub-Contracts, subsequent account management and final agreement.
- Final Account negotiations etc
- Dealing with clients/engineers/contractors.
- Closely monitor and process project variations.
- Preparation and monitoring of works programmes
- Interim valuations and final accounts
- Attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with sub-contractors
- Taking contracts from procurement through to final accounts
Necessary Requirements and Skills:
- 3rd level Qualification in Quantity Surveying / Construction economics
- A proven track record of quantity surveying
- Proficient in the Use of Build-Soft
- Strong IT Skills
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Have gained good experience working on building projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Preferably a good solid background with an established main contractor
- Good presentation skills
An excellent package on offer to the successful candidate. €75 - €80k basic salary + package.
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.