Entered: 17 Jan 2021
The Successful applicant will report to the Commercial Director and will be responsible for managing the Quantity Surveying functions of the contract to maximise commercial success and profitability.
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Procurement of subcontractor and specialist suppliers.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractors final account.
- Negotiate with client's representatives and other consultants.
- Advise on commercial risks within the project.
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
- Preparation of Cost Preliminaries.
- Ensure that sub-contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement.
- At least 3 years experience in a Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying role.
- A broad knowledge of Public Works contracts.
- A third level qualification in a construction-related discipline, preferably Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Must hold a full clean drivers licence.
Quantity Surveying, Final Accounts, Project Cost Control
To apply or to find out more contact Lisa at email@example.com or 086 606 6249