Entered: 16 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client.
Our client is a large subcontractor; the Quantity surveyor will join their team based in South Dublin. The successful candidate must have minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Quantity Surveying with a main contractor.
Quantity Surveyor duties include:
- Prepare and collate tenders based on scope of work, plans and specifications
- Source and categorise pre-project information
- Quantify material, plant and labour requirements for relevant projects
- Prepare cost reports and detailed estimates
- Issue tender queries and prepare tender reports
- Cost monitoring and reporting using Construction Computer Software.
- Reviewing Tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects.
- Purchasing and monitoring Sub-Contractors packages on site.
- Processing Sub-Contractor payment certificates.
- Compiling variations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts
- Qualification in Quantity surveying, engineering or construction management.
- Minimum of 3+ Years’ Experience in Quantity surveying with a main contractor
- Thorough knowledge of legislation and building regulations
- Excellent at budget management and punctual with reporting deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.