Quantity Surveyor Wexford Town
Entered: 24 Mar 2019
We have a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to join an established Wexford based Developer with multiple sites running concurrently in Co Kildare
The role will be predominantly based in HQ Wexford with visits to sites as required.
• Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
• Estimating of budgets and Builds of Quantities
• Cost Management of multiple projects
• Measurement of sub-contractors work on site.
• Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager
Skills & Qualifications:
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
• 18 months to 5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with main contractor
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, AUTO CAD a distinct advantage.
Apply now by:
Following the link below and attach your CV or Email your CV to email@example.com
Call me on 087 2790360
Please note that we ensure that all applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence.