Senior QS - Civils
Entered: 20 Feb 2020
Senior QS with 10 years’ experience required to join a Civils Contractor based in their office in South Dublin.
Our client an established civil engineering specialist have a steady turnover and now have ambitious expansion plans.
• Review all accounts and all financial business and report to Director
• Provide advice and support to those employed in the Commercial Section.
• Review and report on the financial performance of contracts.
• Review the placing of orders with Sub-Contractors.
• Advise on the contractual matters, setting up contracts etc
• Management of the preparation of tenders and negotiation of contract.
• Risk management, Financial reporting, Budget forecasting
• Strong commercial awareness, 10 years’ experience working in Ireland or UK
• Excellent understanding of construction law, forms of contract.
• Good negotiation skills
• Experience working for a main civils contractor required.
• Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction
Benefits & Package:
• €80k plus
• Travel allowance
How To Apply:
Please forward your CV through this website or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kevin on 087 2790484