Senior Quantity Surveyor (Data Centre) – Co. Meath
Entered: 26 Nov 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an International leading contractor to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor with strong CSA experience for a role based in Meath.
The role offers significant opportunity to progress with a leading international company.
You will be based in Meath, on a full-time basis and working on large scale data centre project. You will require a high element of supervisory, management skills, as well as being an ambitious candidate.
Data Centre experience and CSA experience is required.
- Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans;
- Performing risk and value management and cost control;
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Preparing tender and contracts documents, including bills of quantities;
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Establishing and operating cost and financial control systems;
- Certifying progress claims and payments to contractors against work completed
- Negotiating to ensure budgets are not exceeded;
- Measurement from drawings of the CSA components;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Maintain contemporaneous accurate records;
- Valuing completed work and compiling application for payment;
- Monthly cost and value reports;
- Project cost and programme forecasts.
- Minimum of 7 years post-graduate experience.
- Experience working on Data Centre / Pharmaceutical projects is desired.
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Ability to interact with all clients, sub-contractors effectively.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Forge and maintain relationships with clients.
- Strong IT / MS Office Skills
- Measurement and Valuation experience required.
- To be proficient in MS Office applications- Excel, MS project, PowerPoint.
- Experience in NEC and JCT forms of contract
For further information on this role, please contact Ciaran Sheehan on 085 8621731 Alternatively send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org