Senior Quantity Surveyor - Joinery
Entered: 13 Nov 2018
Our client are a large group with a sector focusing on specialist Joinery & Carpentry. Now looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager for North London.
The role will involve all aspects of the commercial/surveying function. Main duties will include:
- The preparation and management of the project budget
- Procurement of subcontractors and preparation of subcontract documentation
- The valuation and agreement of the cost of any variations
- Preparation of monthly cost, value and reconciliation reports and final accounts.
- Provision of contractual advice to the Project Team
Candidates must possess a third level Construction/Quantity Surveying qualification and have experience of new build and fit out type projects. The ideal candidate will be articulate, pro-active with excellent commercial acumen, communication and IT skills.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE