Senior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 27 Oct 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a well-established engineering company that will be based in Laois. The role requires exposure to main contracting, commercial, residential environment. This is a great opportunity to progress with ambitious organisation.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance
- Procurement – oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 6-8 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying role
- View to progression into senior / commercial management roles.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Ability to motivate, empower and develop other quantity surveyors
- Proven track record working on reinforced concrete projects.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills