Senior Quantity Surveyor - New Build - Wandsworth
Entered: 16 Oct 2018
Our client is established Residential Developer with a number ofupcoming and ongoing developments across West London, Hertfordshire and Berkshire, Buckinghamshire. The Southern office has built a strong reputation for its work in the property market and currently manages a number of projects in Sussex.
As part of the next planned stage of growth and development, a fantastic new opportunity is soon to open for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their Wandsworth projects comprising of a £10m residential and mixed use development
With growth planned throughout the next 5 years, this role offers excellent opportunities for progression in both the short and long term.
The successful applicant will be the lead on costs relating to some of the companies largest and most prestigious prime developments, amongst other projects.
- The successful applicant will be a an experience Quantity Surveyor with demonstratable experience manaing new build residential projects.
- Educated to Degree or HNC level in Quantity Surveying or a construction related subject.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in similar projects in the UK.
- You will have a stable and solid career background in residential new build from within a Developer or Main Contractor background.
- You will have experience working with high end materials, products and suppliers, ideally in the residential or hospitality sector, with good knowledge of suppliers, prices, industry standards etc.
- You will have experience working with a number of other people within the build process
Salary & Package:
Salary for this role will be up to £70,000 dependent on experience.
- Alongside this competitive salary, our client offers a full benefits package including:
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Cover
For more information and to arrange an interview and start, please send your detailed CV today.