Senior Quantity Surveyor (PQS) - New York
Entered: 06 Apr 2020
Senior Quantity Surveyor (PQS) | New York | Neg
ICDS Group are continuing are successful recruitment partnership with a Tier 1 US Cost Consultancy and looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor for their US HQ in New York.
In the role, you will lead cost management of your projects across pre and post contracts, through to final accounts agreement.
Projects include; Data Centre‘s, Hotels, Shopping Centres, Healthcare, Office and Commercial, new builds and refurb.
**Interviews are conducted locally in the clients Dublin / London offices with visa and relocation costs covered**
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 7+ years commercial Quantity Surveying experience
- Degree qualified in QS or similar
- MRICS / MSCSI is an major advantage
- Strong leadership skills
- CostX experience is required
- PQS experience is preferable but will also look at candidates from Contractor / Developer backgrounds
WHAT YOU GET:
- The chance to work in one of the world’s most exciting cities
- Relocation costs and visa covered by client
- Great progression opportunities in a rapidly growing PQS practice
- Extensive career development support and tailored training programmes to help you get to the next level in your career
If you're open to exploring things further or interested in hearing about the current market, we can have a confidential, non-committal call at your earliest convenience.
Apply directly with Word Doc CV or get in touch at - email@example.com