Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 06 Dec 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for our client, a construction company who specialise in Residential projects across Ireland.
The successful candidate will have a Degree in Quantity Surveying, minimum of 4+ years Quantity Surveying experience, ideally with a main contractor & have experience working on residential projects. The Quantity Surveyor will join their team on a Residential build based in Dublin.
Quantity Surveyor requirements include:
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Negotiating and purchasing of sub-contractors, subsequent account management and final agreement.
- Cost preparations, final accounts, cost analysis subcontractor management, variations, valuations interpret contract and ensure the best interest of the project
- Manage and report on financial performance of allocated projects.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with sub-contractors.
The successful Quantity Surveyor requires:
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 4+ years of professional experience with proven track record
- Must be proficient in Buildsoft, CostX and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering a career move please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.