Site Based Quantity Surveyor - Dublin
Entered: 17 Feb 2020
Location: Various Sites - Dublin & North Leinster
Reporting to: Managing Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Issuing subcontractor enquiries and then generating comparisons for review by Directors
- Preparing progress applications and cost reports
- Reporting to management on the financial progression of projects
- Responsible for project cost controls
- Actively work with Project Managers relating to contract variations
- Final Account negotiations etc
- 3rd level Qualification in Quantity Surveying/Construction economics
- 3+ years experience working with a top 50 Main Building Contractor
- Must have a good understanding of the Irish Construction
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail.
- Good solid background with an established main contractor.
- Good presentation and communication skills essential
If you are interested in this role and have any queries in relation to it, then please contact James Walsh on 0860042205.