Reinforced Concrete Detailer – Carlow – Remote Working Available!
Entered: 07 Aug 2020
- One of Ireland's leading consultancies is looking for a RC Detailer to join their team working on reinforced concrete projects.
- The role can work remotely, or alternatively be based in the South East of Ireland.
Your new role:
- You will be working on the preparation of structural drawings for medium to large scale projects.
- You will liaise with other professionals both within the office and members of the external design team.
- Ensuring drawings are presented in accordance with standard company practice is a must.
- To provide drawing office services for all our clients projects for estimating, design, fabrication and erection.
- This will include generation of 3D TEKLA or Advance Steel models, either from scratch or importing from client BIM models, produce MTOs from the models, production of GA drgs, insertion of connection details to the TEKLA/Advance Steel model, generation of fabrication drawings and NC files to suit the works.
- In addition the work will include generating TQs and GA drgs / detail model for approval submittals.
- The work will also include any drawing requirements for temporary works and site changes.
- You will have 5+years’ experience working on structural drawings.
- Revit structure experience is essential.
- You will have strong knowledge of detailing of steel and concrete.
- Good Knowledge of Services coordination, P&ID's and Design Schematics
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team essential
- Proven ability to problem solve and resolve coordination issues
- Excellent IT skills - Revit, MS Office etc.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
- Fluent English essential
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org