Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 24 Jan 2021
Setting Out Engineer required for an Apartment Development project based in North Dublin.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage, services and roadways etc.
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions.
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Overseeing quality control measures on the site.
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff.
- Background in Setting Out on construction sites with preferably a Degree in Engineering or Land Surveying.
- Experienced in the use of instruments (total station, GPS and laser level) preferably Leica Equipment.
- Concrete, Brickwork and internals experience required.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Main contracting experience desirable.
- Salary: 35k – 45k
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.