Entered: 04 June 2020
Site Engineer – Clare
Site Engineer required for a main contractor on a Commercial project based in Co.Clare. The successful Site Engineer will be responsible for preparing the weekly programme of work in conjunction with the Site Manager and completing the daily diary of all activities.
- Be responsible for all the engineering aspects and surveying on the site.
- Supervise the setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents.
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions.
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management.
- Third level education in Engineering.
- 3 + years’ site experience in construction with a main contractor.
- Strong setting out experience.
- Experience working with Surveying Instruments: Total Stations, etc
- Experience in commercial, residential and fit out sectors
- Proficient in MS Office and Auto CAD.
- Salary: €50k-€60k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.