Project Manager - Birmingham
Entered: 15 Nov 2018
Our client is one of the most established construction companies in the UK. Their build Division carries out a wide range of work covering commercial residential hospitality and retail, external works and infrastructure for clients in both commercial and public sectors throughout the UK .
With an increased workload, they now wish to employ an experienced PRoject Manager to oversee the development of a large scale student accommodation development in which will make up part of their portfolio across the midlands.
This is a priority role for our clients growth and as such our client is not considering freelancers for this position.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementation of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Delivery of the project in a safe and efficient manner.
- Manage, co-ordinate and report on construction works
- Oversee construction in accordance with required designs and specifications on site
- Contribute towards efficient design development
- Upfront project planning – including programming, construction methodology and safe methods of working.
- Assist in project resource planning
- Assist in labour co-ordination and management
- Oversee and verify works performed by subcontractors
- Liaise with external suppliers and customers
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
6 or more years’ experience including on-site experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience must include Civils and/or road construction
- Experience would be desirable with MS Project
- Ability to communicate with clients, subcontractors and in-house staff
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
For information and to arrange a meeting, please send your CV.