Site Agent (utilities) for Munster area
Entered: 23 Nov 2020
Site Agent (Civils/Utilities)
Munster area, Ireland (Clare, Limerick, Tipp)
€Neg plus transport
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client requires a senior Site Agent to join their team working on a Water Network Management Programme.
The role is in the Mid-West Region, covering counties Limerick, Clare and Tipperary.
The ideal candidate will work closely with a project manager to ensure works are carried out efficiently, on time and within budget.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining HSEQ standards at all times for all works
• Reviewing work packages in preparation for construction
• Ensure works are carried out in accordance to traffic management and HSQE plans
• Liaising with all third-party shareholders to ensure works are carried out efficiently
• Maintaining records
• Managing the project in line with the works programme and ensuring the project stays within budget
• Advising on commercial risks within the project
• Qualification in civil engineering or a related discipline
• 8 years+ experience in a similar role
• Experience in utilities and roadworks
• Location of Underground Services training
• Signing, Lighting and Guarding training
• Managing Safely in Construction training
• Full Irish driving licence
If interested in the position, please forward your cv to email@example.com . Ph 01 6321200