Site Clerk - Maynooth
Entered: 02 July 2022
Site Clerk - Maynooth, Kildare
- Permanent position
- Education project
Excellent career prospects | Gym membership | Life insurance | Employee Assistance Programme | Loyalty reward scheme | Professional Membership fees | Education Assistance
Join a company at the forefront of the construction industry in Ireland as a Site Clerk and have a key role in the delivery of a prestigious Education project in Maynooth, Kildare.You'll be a part of a company that are delivering high-specification projects in a wide range of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Education and Pharmaceutical for a variety of prestigious clients.
Due to consistent excellence in project delivery, they have a significant volume of upcoming work and this position has been created due to continued expansion. This is a role that offers outstanding career development opportunities. In this company, you'll have the opportunity to avail of extensive professional development initiatives, allowing you to expand your knowledge and add to your professional skills.
Your role will involve:
- Assisting the Site Manager or Site Foreman in giving daily site briefings to the workforce
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Assisting the Site Manager with technical knowledge for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specification and drawing requirements
- Managing and maintaining the RFI register and submittals register on site
- Ensuring plant, labour and materials records are issued to Head Office on a weekly basis
- Ensuring that company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
- Managing the requisition process for all materials and plant on site
You will need:
- 1 + year of relevant experience or a degree in construction (or related discipline) and the desire to develop and progress your career
- A valid Safe Pass and Manual Handling certification
How to take the next step:
Apply confidentially with your CV, call Rachel on 085 255 1878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.