Civil Site Engineer
Entered: 19 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Civil Site Engineer on behalf of Our Client, a well-established Civil Engineering and Building company, with a diverse project portfolio; construction from Civils and Water Infrastructure through to Commercial and Residential projects in Ireland and UK.
The successful candidate must have a Civil Engineering degree and a 3+ years’ experience in a Site Engineering role. The Civil Site Engineer will join their team on a project based in Cork.
Civil Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Ensuring the requirements as specified by client and senior management are met
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with the Site Manager to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
- To undertake any other duties as allocated.
Civil Site Engineer Requirements:
- Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification
- 3+ years relevant experience in assisting Site Managers
- Experience within the water or utilities sector would be advantageous.
- Ability to closely collaborate with other project stakeholders
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- A full driving licence and relevant site cards.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew on 0872608337 for a confidential conversation.