Civils Site Engineer
Entered: 18 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Civils Site Engineer on behalf of our client, an International Construction Company.
This is a Cork based project and the successful Site Engineer has a minimum 4 years’ experience working on civil projects.
Civils Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Quality control & record keeping
- Maintaining the site records
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
The successful Civils Site Engineer requires:
- Relevant engineering qualification is required
- Minimum 4+ years’ setting out experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- Good team player
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew on 0872608337 for a confidential conversation.