Construction Site Engineer
Entered: 29 Feb 2020
Our client, a well-established construction company are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to join their team on a building project based in Coolock.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site
- Supervising the setting out, levelling and surveying on the site
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management
The Required Site Engineer will require:
- 3+ years’ experience in a site engineer role
- Experience working on commercial or residential project is desired
- Engineering Degree Qualification
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
If you are a Site Engineer currently considering a career move, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.