Entered: 22 Feb 2024
Opportunity: This role would be of interest to a qualified CSA (Civil, Structural, Architectural) Engineer who has large project experience.
They also require Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
Details: Our client is a large Nordic main contractor heavily involved in the construction of Data Centers. As the main contractor on these projects, they build them as a complete package from enabling/civil works through structural build, M&E installation, and commissioning to final client handover. You will be working with work directly with a Norwegian design and build contractor on Data Centres in different regions of Norway, Their Head Office is based in Oslo.
Benefits: The company will provide a package for staff, including competitive salary, flights home, and accommodation. They will tailor it to suit the candidate depending on their circumstances, to make it work for both parties.
• Supervision of sub- contractors and direct staff.
• Ensuring all contractors on site are working to the latest set of construction drawings / details.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
• Monitor quality of workmanship & materials,
• Maintain as built drawings, liaising with site management to meet project deadlines.
• Responsible for communications of information amongst the CSA project team members and interface with the wider team.
• Establish and maintain procedures with, consultants, client and subcontractors for information flow, approvals (RFI & Submittals), meetings, and reporting.
• Participate, conduct construction document reviews and examine all documents for constructability, coordination, and execution. Bring all concerns to the attention of the design team for resolution using RFI process.
• Manage CSA subcontractor’s submittal and RFI submission from development to approval by the design team.
• Manage project close-out, including securing warranties, guarantees, and acceptance of work, subcontract and vendor close including as-built submissions
• A minimum of 5 years as an CSA Engineer.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent prioritising and communications skills.
• Experience working on Pharma or Data Centre projects would be an advantage but not essential.
• Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Autocad, MS Project
• Third level qualification
Accommodation and flights provided.
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin directly on +353872790484 or on email@example.com .
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.