Engineer - Cherrywood
Entered: 16 May 2022
Site Engineer- Cherrywood, Dublin
- Permanent position
- Salary of up to 50k
- 32 days Holidays + Pension
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday
A Principal Irish Building Contractor with over 30 years' experience within the Construction industry are seeking an experienced Site Engineer to join their team. This company deliver projects across both the public and private sectors in the areas of Education, Healthcare, Residential and Sports & Leisure.
Due to continued growth, the company have secured a number of projects with a busy order book for 2022 & 2023. This is a permanent position within the company. A majority of this company's projects have remained ongoing during the pandemic due to their essential nature within the public sector.
Our client acknowledges their success is based on the quality of their staff and how they look after them. The company have a culture of personal development and promotion, offering comprehensive training and development for all staff and always aiming to internally promote and develop their staff.
- Maintaining site records
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities, reading drawings and communicating information to the team
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications. Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- The day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Setting out as required
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Ordering materials for site activities
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Carrying out site safety checks
What you will need:
- Setting out experience
- 1-2 years' experience as a site engineer
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Procedures
- Previous experience using AutoCAD
- GPS and surveying knowledge
Take the next step in your career by:
Applying confidentially today with your CV, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0874433017 to learn more.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information