Graduate Civil Engineer
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Graduate / JR Setting out Engineers needed for a leading civil engineering main contractor in the Irish construction industry, for a new project in Co. Cavan. The right candidates will be a a recent Engineering Gradate and have some on site experience.
Position: Setting out Engineer
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Salary: €35K - €38K + package
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works;
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches;
- Attending daily pre-works briefings;
- Producing daily diaries;
- Reporting to the Project Manager and supporting site team;
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site;
- Planning and organising work efficiently, to meet deadlines;
- Resolving any unexpected technical problems.
- Degree qualified in civil engineering / construction mgmt.
- Previous experience in working for main contractors or subcontractors
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations;
- Excellent communication and planning skills;
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.