Graduate Engineer 2589
Entered: 20 Mar 2019
Graduate/Junior Engineer - Dublin 15
Our client a well-established building contractor in Ireland is presently looking for a Graduate engineer for a residential Project located in Dublin 15. The ideal candidate must be capable of setting out and working with robotic total stations and GPS equipment.
- Ability to use GPS, robotic total station and various levelling equipment when surveying of the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and setting out co-ordination.
- Regularly checking the setting out points.
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues, contracting engineers, subcontractors, sub-consultants and clients.
- Inspecting the works during construction & commissioning.
- Providing assistance to the Project Resident Engineer and Senior Resident Engineer.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other construction related degree.
- Experience working on construction sites.
- Ambitious, hard working with a desire to fast track their civil engineering career.
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems.
- Ability to review and analyse engineering documents and prepare concise reporting.