Entered: 09 Dec 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Junior Engineer for our client. The Company has a proven track record of delivering major infrastructure, industrial facilities, and commercial developments.
This is a Cork based role and requires a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working as Junior Engineer in construction industry.
Junior Engineer responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site
- Setting out, levelling and surveying on the site
- Survey the completed works & prepare as built records to ensure works are within tolerance
- Carry out daily safety inspections with Senior Engineer
- Carry out concrete testing, stone sampling & block sampling and record all results
- Ensure the site diary is kept up to date on a daily bases
- Attend weekly site meetings
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management
- Reporting to the Senior Engineer
Junior Engineer requirements:
- Engineering Degree Qualification preferred
- 1-2 year experience in a similar role
- Ability to use Total Stations & GPS
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew in our Cork Office on 087 2608337.