Junior Site Engineer
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Junior Site Engineer on behalf of our client. Our client is an international client with various ongoing construction projects across Ireland.
The successful candidate must have a 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally with a main contractor & experience working on residential projects would be beneficial. The successful Junior Site Engineer will join their team on a residential project based in Cork.
Junior Site Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site
- Setting out, levelling and surveying on the site
- Survey the completed works & prepare as built records to ensure works are within tolerance
- Carry out daily safety inspections with Senior Engineer
- Carry out concrete testing, stone sampling & block sampling and record all results
- Ensure the site diary is kept up to date on a daily bases
- Attend weekly site meetings
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management
- Reporting to the Senior Engineer
Junior Site Engineer requirements:
- Engineering Degree Qualification preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally with a main contractor
- Experience working on residential projects is desired
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.