Project Engineer - Cork
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Location: Cork, Ireland
Salary: €65,000 - €80,000 (DOE)
Experience: 5+ years’
Alpine Recruitment have partnered with a growing Tier 2 Irish-based construction services company who seek to appoint a Project Engineer in Cork, Ireland.
The client is known for delivering and successfully executing a diverse portfolio of projects throughout Ireland and the UK, spanning various sectors, including Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Academia.
Job Description Project Engineer:
Coordinate and oversee project tasks, budgets, and schedules. Collaborate with teams to ensure successful project completion while maintaining quality standards.
- Engineer Solutions: Implement engineering solutions and oversee projects to successful completion.
- Collaborate: Partner with clients, design teams, and contractors for optimal project execution.
- Procurement: Source materials and subcontractor services to meet project needs and quality standards.
- Contract Management: Handle contracts, changes, and claims efficiently.
- Project Oversight: Monitor project progress and report accordingly.
- Safety and Quality: Ensure adherence to safety and quality standards.
- Client Relations: Cultivate client and stakeholder relationships through effective communication.
- 5+years’ Construction Project Engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or a related field.
- Proficiency in project management software and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation abilities.
- Knowledge of engineering regulations and standards.
- A proactive, results-driven approach.
- Competitive salary package €65,000 - €80,000 (DOE)
- Company vehicle, pension plan, an annual bonus with package.
- Opportunity for career advancement.
- Collaborative, customer-focused working environment.
- Established in 2004, Alpine Recruitment Group is a dedicated recruitment solutions business with offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- We offer our services in permanent, temporary, contract and executive recruitment.
- We are the partner of choice for leading main contractors, developers and consultants in Ireland & overseas.
- Our team of consultants with industry backgrounds treat career-seeking candidates with the same high service as our clients.
- We aim to develop authentic business partnerships that extend past the initial recruitment process.