Senior Engineer Civils
Entered: 08 Dec 2023
KCM are seeking a site engineer with a civils background for a large main contractor for a Civils/Marine project in South East Wexford.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified with 5 plus years experience on civils projects, roads, drainage, ground/concrete works.
• Compile quality control records
• Drawing interrogation and RFI’s (request for information)
• Manage setting out engineers
• Strong experience in producing and submitting method statements
• Supervise the site labour force and monitor sub-contractors
• Oversee the selection and requisition of materials and plant
• Assist project manager with some of their tasks
• Oversee temporary works
• Find solutions to any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
• General site duties
These positions will be based in Wexford for a long duration
Package on offer will include salary, pension, vehicle/allowance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 00353872790484 or email email@example.com
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.