Entered: 20 Feb 2024
€75,000 - €85,000
3D Personnel is actively working with one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to their continued growth and success, they are actively seeking an experienced Senior Engineer for a Site based role in Cork on a permanent basis.
- Comply with the Health & Safety aspects of the project in line with company policies and procedures.
- Report directly to the Company directors.
- Delivery of capital projects on budget and to schedule.
- Reviewing tenders with operations team as necessary.
- Participating in preparation of necessary documents for inclusion on tender submissions, including site visits.
- Planning and programming of work.
- Create and deliver on contract documents, operational schedules and time frames.
- Oversee the selection of subcontractors and commercial agreements.
- Oversee all subcontractors and site personnel to ensure work is complete on schedule whilst complying with company policy.
- Attend site meetings to collate progress reports and to ensure all relevant information is collected and actions.
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering.
- 10+ years’ experience based in Ireland or the UK.
- Main contractors experience is ideal.
- The drive to be responsible for exceeding targets.
- High level of ability and advanced knowledge of Construction methods and technologies.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Highly skilled in MS Project/AutoCAD/Revit.
This is a fantastic role with a very reputable company with excellent career progression.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.