Senior Engineer (Lead)
Entered: 29 Sept 2023
Our client is a very well established large main contractor with numerous diverse projects. They are involved in the construction of Data Centers and require a Senior CSA (Civil, Structural, Architectural) Engineer to add to their project team on a new build Data Center in Dublin
Data Center experience is not required for the right individual but experience with a main contractor or a large subcontractor would be essential
The company will provide a competitive salary package in accordance with experience and suitability
Senior CSA Engineer – Dublin
• Responsible for the management, monitoring, co-ordination and delivery of engineering functions.
• Responsible for the effective control and flow of all technical information required on the project
• Integrate and challenge design and technical proposals and problem-solve to achieve optimal solutions
• Mentor the engineering team on the project to assist the team to develop their technical skills
• Establish and maintain procedures with, consultants, client and subcontractors for information flow, approvals (RFI & Submittals), meetings, and reporting.
• Participate, conduct construction document reviews and examine all documents for constructability, coordination, and execution. Bring all concerns to the attention of the design team/Project Director for resolution using RFI process.
• Manage CSA subcontractor’s submittal and RFI submission from development to approval by the design team.
• 8 yrs plus experience
• Third level qualification
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin Clair on 00353872790484 or emial email@example.com
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.